Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Day 9 - 555 hands $1.617
Monthly goal $12.000 @ $5.259

I had two good sessions today. Most of the profit comes from the first session, where I got some very good hands. I think I played well throughout the day, but there were a couple of hands that tested my ability.

Q2s in the Small Blind: What bothers me about this hand is the value I miss on the river. I am pretty sure this opponent will call my all-in with a rivered two pair.
I know now that the correct play on this river, taking my opponents stack into consideration, is to push.

My earnrate sofar this month is surprising me a bit. How much of it is luck and how much is an increase in skill is still unknown to me, but I am pretty sure it is a mix of both.

TT on the Button: This opponent has been reraising a bit too frequently preflop, so I decide to see a flop with TT.
I am still unsure if I could have played the hand diffrently. I keep thinking the river is just random unluck and not a result of bad play, but in theory he could have had AQ or AK. With that many outs, giving a free card might not have been the right play.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks
I hope so too.