Monday, October 16, 2006

Day 15 - 246 hands $1.436
Monthly earnings: $13.494

I havn't really decided what to set my new monthly goal at. I thought about Sit & Go's and tournaments, but after trying out a Sit & Go yesterday I knew that it was something I didn't want to start.

I'll keep posting results. I think people enjoy reading pokerblogs more when they see the up's and down's in clear numbers, I know I do.

Sofar this year I havn't known how to do with taxes and poker. Faroese law doesn't really say much about poker, so I have been dreading that I might be doing something illegal or that someone might decide to take a full 50% tax cut from poker winnings.
So it came as good news when a lawyer went on the radio and explained how poker fit into faroese law. In short I need to pay 15% of my winnings in taxes. Not too bad.

No comments: