Thursday, October 19, 2006

Day 17 - 701 hands $676
Monthly earnings: $14.868

I have been trying to get a normal sleeping pattern these last few days and I have been unsuccessful. A steady pattern is important for mental and physical health and I feel I need to get my rythm sorted out.

Poker is still good though. I played both on Party Poker and Full Tilt Poker yesterday and I don't find much competition on either site.

56s on the Button: This hand is heads-up on Party Poker, so I have the Button in the Big Blind. I misplayed this hand. For me to have enough folding equity against whatever range my opponent has, I think the board needs to be a bit more scary, with perhaps a straight or a flush already possible.
Or I simply shouldn't push a draw like this ever on the turn. Draws are pushable on the flop, sets on the turn. Sounds like a good rule.

I am still trying to get my sleeping pattern fixed and trying to keep up my daily walks. If I want to stay sharp, I need to put some effort into it.

No comments: