Thursday, October 26, 2006

Day 25 - 1.091 hands - $633
Monthly earnings: $14.801

I don't feel bad about yesterdays session. The loss didn't even get my mood down, because I was very satisfied about the quality of my game. Luck just had a loss in store for me yesterday, as it will have from time to time.

I again played a bit of Heads-Up and I really enjoy it. I hope it will turn out to be both a profitable and learning experience.

A7o on the Button: Here is a blunder of a call from a Heads-Up match. It takes a number of hands before I get a good read on my opponent. Here I trust my instincts too early in the match.

My monthly goal was over 10 days ago. I am glad I didn't set myself a new goal based on the results I got from my first two weeks of October. It would just have gotten my spirits down to fail so miserably.

I had a good run in the beginning of the month and I am having a bad one now, I don't know to what extent luck has evened itself out by now but I think I am nearing an accurate winrate for my skill level.

2 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

life just good

Unknown said...

Hi jamesee

Poker is good.

Life is a story I'll save for another blog :)