Monday, October 09, 2006

Day 8 - 246 hands $494
Monthly goal $12.000 @ $3.642

I have renamed my titles, so they fit better in the right column. "Sofar" has been replaced with an "@" sign.

My session yesterday was quite like the others I have played this month. I am setting a trend for myself in playing short but focused sessions. If that is for better or for worse time will tell.

AJs Under the Gun: This hand bothers me a bit. This is the third hand in a short time span where I raise pre-flop and get called by this opponent. The other two hands he has called my continuation bet and taken it down uncontested on the turn by a bet of his own.
If it is well played or not I am not sure of yet.

I am on a reload bonus at Full Tilt at the moment and I also have some rakeback saved up, so I am getting a nice helping hand with my earnrate.

No comments: