Sunday, October 29, 2006

Day 28 - 1.089 hands - $641
Monthly earnings: $15.186

Despite the loss I am very happy about yesterdays session. I 4 tabled $5/$10 at Full Tilt Poker for more than 1.000 hands and I think I played well throughout. I got sucked out of a big pot, so I ended the day down. But it wasn't a big enough loss to make me feel bad about it, especially when I think I played well.

33 in the Small Blind: The reason I call this river, is because I have difficulty putting my opponent on a hand he wouldn't rather check behind on this river, so I take his bet as a signal that he doesn't have a hand. But truth be told I probably should have folded on the turn.

If I can manage to get my discipline up and 4 table 1.000+ hands of $5/$10 each day, I am pretty sure I can double my monthly earnings to about $30.000.
Playing like that is hard though, especially when you have to deal with $1.000 suck outs each day. Although it is not something I think I'll be able to discipline myself to do within this next month, I'll try my best to aim towards it.

No comments: