Saturday, October 14, 2006

Day 13 - 125 hands $2.403
Monthly goal $12.000 @ $10.912

Yesterday was crazy, I found a maniac table where someone was bluffing every hand and I really cashed in on it. I guess people were drunk and playing poker yesterday. Luckily I was sober and able to get my share of all the money that was being thrown around.

I had started up a couple of tables, but I soon found out I wasn't concentrating on any table other than the maniac table. I decided to shut the other tables down and that is the reason my hand count is so small for yesterday.
There weren't really any interesting hands, I was really just playing a lot of hands hoping to hit a flop hard enough so I could take on the barrage of bluffs that would inevitably come. One set of trips and two flushes later I am $2.400 up after an hours work.

My friends and I also played two Sit & Go's yesterday. By sheer luck I ended up winning one of them. I haven't played well in Sit & Go's as of late, I should look into getting some practice online perhaps.

While looking at computer prices yesterday, my brother and I stumbled upon a awesome mouse, the Logitech G5. I just couldn't help but buy it. Here is a picture:


Logitech G5

The mouse I had before might have had an influence in causing my shoulder pains. Hopefully this one will threat me nicer.

No comments: