Friday, October 20, 2006

Day 19 - 1.069 hands - $288
Monthly earnings: $16.174

I wanted to play a little more today, to see if I could turn the day into a win. But I think it is best to quit the day and preserve my strength for the weekend I have ahead of me.
I played alot against strong opponents today. It didn't take too many bad hands before I started thinking people were pushing me around. This was my biggest blunder of the day:

A6s on the Button: How often I look at the hand I still can't believe that it is me playing.
Just good old fashion tilt I guess, I have to remember how bad my judgement can become.

At some point today I was more than $1.000 in the hole. But after a couple of sessions more I managed to lessen the loss.

QQ in the Big Blind: I really felt I was beat on this river. I managed to talk myself into a call, because I had played the hand weak and I thought my opponent might have picked up on that weakness.
Meanwhile my opponent is clearly saying he can beat one pair here, I just wasn't listening. I wonder how the hand would have played out if I would have lead out on the flop.

I am looking forward to playing this weekend. I have some tournament freeroll lined up on Full Tilt, I might give that a try aswell.

No comments: