Saturday, October 28, 2006

Day 27 - 447 hands - $1.171
Monthly earnings: $15.828

Yesterday went kind of good except for one Heads-Up session where I got stacked three times. I think I played fairly well both Heads-Up and six handed, luck just didn't smile my way.
That doesn't mean I didn't make some mistakes along the way though:

K5 on the Button: I thrust my read here and I fail miserably. At the time I was hoping to see something like JJ or QQ if he called, but I knew that I could be outkickered and drawing pretty slim aswell.
He lured me in I guess with his weird overbet, which he had used a couple of times earlier.

I am not feeling too well today, so I think I'll take a day's break from poker.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It seems the site hosting my blog is having some difficulties. I hope they get fixed soon so I can publish my next post.

Sincerly
Johan