Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Day 24 - 246 hands $1.316
Monthly earnings: $15.435

Another nice win and times are looking up again. I played some Heads Up NL yesterday and it gave good. I have been interested in trying it out, but have been a little afraid of the competition being too good. Yesterday was a pleasant experience, so I am probably going to try it again.

TT in the Cut Off: I am a bit disappointed that I didn't either get all my opponents money or folded this hand. I think I need to take a decision on this turn whether to fold or to push, but I am not sure. At the time I thought his bet was a bit on the big side to have turned a flush, so with the added outs for the full house and the middle high flush I decided to call.

AQ on the Button: I really don't like the way this hand played out. My best course of action I think is to not continuation bet the flop here and just let my opponent take it if he bets and I don't improve on the turn. It is a weak line, but I just can't see a better option.

These last couple of days have made me realize that I am not so skilled as to be able to avoid variance.

If I do choose to play some more Heads Up I know my variance will go up aswell. So loosing days are to be expected from time to time I have just been lucky in not having that many of them this month.

No comments: