Monday, October 23, 2006

Day 22 - 856 hands - $1.326
Monthly earnings: $13.471



Just a couple of days ago me and a friend were talking through Skype. He was telling me how impressed he was of the lack of bad days I have had this month and I was bragging about my skill being so high that variance had become negligible.
Well I take it back, I can still run bad.

I am going to try to be indifferent about the loss. I'll try not to shy away from higher limits and play as good poker as I would, were these last two days winners. But I always get paranoid about my game after a bad run.

My irregular sleeping pattern has made me loose a day of poker and blogging. I'll skip day 21 and entitle this entry day 22 to get back on track.

The month isn't over yet and still it has gone better than I dared hope. Much can happen still and hopefully I can get my game back and make up for these last two days with what time I have left in october.

No comments: