Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Day 3 - 260 hands $487
Monthly goal $12.000 @ $283

I played few hands yesterday, but I kept them easy and simple. If I want to reach $12.000, I need to average about $400 a day. Yesterday through simple solid play I got $487 in less than an hours work.

I have to remember that I do this to earn money and nothing else. Whatever path gets me the most money in the end is the right one.

ATs Under the Gun: I usually try to keep the pot small in hands like this. But I was so confident about both our holdings in this hand, that I went for a check/raise on the turn.

Both yesterday and today I have made plans with friends, so the number of hands I am able to play will suffer. It doesn't bother me though, as it seems to be the quality of play rather then the quantity that is hampering my winrate at the moment.

No comments: