Friday, October 06, 2006

Day 5 - 604 hands $917
Monthly goal $12.000 @ $1.725

I played on Party Poker today. I was a bit intimidated at first, all the players seemed to play a tight game. I soon realized that the players were just as bad as always, I just happened in on some passive tables.

I am glad that I am pulling up on schedule again on my monthly goal. I should be at about $2.000 by now, and I am not that far off.

I think that my biggest obstacle at this point is not playing enough hands. There is always something else to do each day when I wake up. I have alot of TV series to watch, my friends are always up to something and there are a number of computer games I wanna try out.
I hope to keep some discipline and stay on target throughout the month.

JTs on the Button: This was my biggest winner of todays session. I had just overbet pushed a couple of hands earlier, so I thought he'd definatly call me with any two pair and maby even some one pair hands like AJ or AT. When I pushed though he took a long while before he called. Since he did that with a set, perhaps I wouldn't have gotten a call out of two pair.

No comments: