Saturday, October 07, 2006

Day 6 - 389 hands $372
Monthly goal $12.000 @ $2.097

Yesterdays session isn't that fresh in my mind. Looking through the hands again I see that nothing much happened. The profit mostly comes from standard play.
I should pick one hand to feature, so I might aswell go with the hand where I lost the most.

A2s in the Big Blind: The Button had been getting out of line with his raises and I had been looking for a hand to fight back with. I decided to call with this hand.
I know I didn't play the hand well, but it is difficult to point out any major mistake. If I were to play the hand over again, I guess I would bet out either on the flop or on the turn.

My friends and I gathered for two live Sit and Go's yesterday aswell. I didn't fare to well, not cashing in either. I planned on playing some more poker when I got home afterwards, but fell asleep before I got to it.

I havn't got anything planned yet for today, so I should be able to get some work done.

No comments: