Monday, July 31, 2006

557 hands $395
(Nearing the end of the month)

Olavsoka, a Faroese national holiday is over and this month of poker is comming to an end. I don't plan on playing alot tomorrow, even though it is my last chance to make an impact on my monthly result. I am having some friends over for a Sit and Go tourney or two.

I am writing this on the morning of the 31st and the 550 hands I played were on the 29th. I can't say the session is clear in my mind, I remember ending it on a positive note, but being up almost $400 surprised me.

T9o in the Big Blind: Atlast an overbet that pays off and I had already forgotten about it. If you havn't read my diary for the last week or so, I have been complaining about people never calling my overbets when I have the goods and always calling when I am on a draw.

No comments: