Friday, July 07, 2006

705 hands - $510

We played two live Sit 'n Go's today and this time I remembered to take some pictures. Alas I found out that they didn't turn out as well as I hoped, but I'll post them anyway.

The empty chair with the small chipstack infront of it is mine. Tórður is the guy who can't sit still and messed up this picture ;)
The guy on my right is Høgni. He didn't want to play, so he watched my cards instead.
The guy on my left is Jákup, as you can see he has an even smaller stack than mine, luck was not on his side today.

I however did quite alot better, I won both tourneys. We played for 100 DKR, with first place paying 500 DKR, so I ended the day with a 800 DKR profit (about $130). Those aren't counted in the total listed in the topic, so the day didn't end all that bad.

The guy in the middle of this next picture is Tróndur, he was our host today. He usually does quite well, but today he got dealt Queens the same hand I got dealt Kings and I had him barely covered.
Leivur, sitting to the right of Tróndur, however ended both games as runner up, as you can see by the big smile on his face.

I really need to get a better cellphone, the pictures this one takes are quite useless.

The third picture shows the loosers lounge. Me and Leivur are heads-up at this point, playing off camera to the left. While the others eagerly await the outcome of the game as you can see :)

Online poker didn't go so well. The sessions didn't feature anything spectacular. I got a King high flush against an Ace high flush that cost me a buy-in and I got all in pre-flop with AK against a short-stacks AJ and he caught a Jack.
I didn't play very well either, just wanted to get some hands over with so I could say to myself that I had done some work today. That's never a good idea, don't play unless you plan on playing your best.

No comments: