Saturday, July 22, 2006

393 hands $106

I actually lost money on the tables yesterday. The profit comes from cashing out $600 of rakeback. I couldn't access my blog yesterday. Today I restarted my router to get a new ip, that seemed to work I can access it now.

I have bought myself a new camera, so I can add pictures to my blog. Hopefully I will have that up and running before too long.

I am supposed to have spagetti ready in 1 hour and am hosting a live Sit and Go in 2 hours, so I have dropped getting a picture uploaded on this post. Yesterday we also played 2 Sit and Gos. I not only went out on the bubble on both, but I played badly in them too.

Perhaps I will try my luck at the 10.000 point Full Tilt WSOP tourney tonight, if everything here on the real life front gets runs smoothly that is. So until later tonight take care. I don't really have time to read this through properly, hope there arn't to many spelling errors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»