Sunday, July 02, 2006

1329 hands $1247

I played on Full Tilt today, mostly at $2/4 blinds NL, but also a few hands on $3/6 and $1/2 when the games were good.
It feels really good getting such a good start on the month. A new month is like a new beginning and I was afraid of getting of to a bad start. The beginning kinda sets the mood for the work ahead and a good frame of mind to start with is invaluable.
All in all I guess I owe my profit to the juiciness of the games on a Saturday, the freaks really do come out on the weekends.

QQ in the BB: This was my biggest win for the day. I am not really happy with how I played it, but I don’t know where I should have acted differently.

AK in MP: My biggest loss of the day. I guess I should have folded on the flop and I usually do in this situation. The guy didn’t have a full stack and I think he was getting a little emotional from some previous action. So I put Ax and a flush draw amongst his possible hands and pushed, I can’t say I was surprised when he showed Aces up.

No comments: