Friday, July 28, 2006

599 hands $2394
(2 good days, too few hands and a photo)

I missed writing my blog yesterday. These last two days have featured alot of ups and downs, but I couldn't be happier about the end result.

I havn't played exceptionally good, but I havn't had too many streaks of bad play either. Yesterday ended with a minus, after a couple of bad beats I wont bore you with. Today's session went from good to great when I landed the biggest pot sofar in my poker carreer.

A9o in the BB: A $2.700 pot netted me a profit of $1.500 and all the money went in when all I had was three of a kind. I think the hand isn't that interesting otherwise, I put my opponents on draws or the 9 with a worse kicker or possibly an overpair. If one of them is gonna show me 33, he can have my money.

There was one funny hand that happened in the session I had yesterday.

J9o on the Button: I meant to bet pot and this is the first time I have ever misclicked on Full Tilt Poker. I can't say I like the Small Blinds call, even if he is sure my bet is a misclick.

Other things keep fighting over my time and I can't seem to get my regular rythm from last month of 1000 hands a day back. Dungeons and Dragons Online, friends, summer and my brother is on visit from Denmark.

my brothers Suni and Andrias Pauli

I can't say I am dissapointed about how the month is turning out, but I really wanted to get more hands in. Hopefully I can shape up come next month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»