Wednesday, July 05, 2006

938 hands $604

My day started with a 300 hand session on Full Tilt and I played really bad. I picked bad spots to bluff and paid off every draw that hit for my opponents. I don’t know what it was that caused my bad play, perhaps my misfortune yesterday or lack of sleep last night I only got like 4-5 hours. But whatever it was, it took me 300 hands and about $500 before I got up and left the tables.
I went for a walk and cleared my head and when I came back I was feeling and playing much better, turning the loss into a win.

I might tune down my playing a bit. I feel I need to plug some leaks in my game so I will probably be playing fewer hands for a while. Today I definitely found some leakes when I concentrated at 4 or fewer tables instead of playing 6 – 8 at a time.

AJo in the BB: This is a hand I think many could either miss value with or get into trouble with. I am gonna comment more on the hand tomorrow, so I won’t ruin the thought process for those looking at it.

No comments: