Sunday, July 16, 2006

589 hands $1294

What a wonderfull session I had today, the players were bad and the cards were good. It just lifts my spirits up having such fortune at the tables.
My father works in helping addicts and I have to agree with him that gambling can become a serious addiction, if one isn't carefull. The feeling of winning a thousand dollars in 10 minutes isn't that much diffrent than a high, I imagine.

I played a WSOP freeroll today that didn't go as well as my cash game session. My father held his birthday today and that coupled with the freeroll tourney made me miss out on making 1000 cash game hands for the day.

AQs in the CO: I regret not calling this hand. Villan might well have a set or AK, but the more I look at it, the river overbet looks like a bluff.

No comments: