Saturday, July 08, 2006

1515 hands $23

I played 3 or 4 session today and all was looking very well. I didn't know exactly how much I was up, but I was closing in on $1000. Then I decided to just take a quick session more at Party Poker.
An ocean of suckouts later I logged off and opened pokertracker to see how badly my profit was hurt, I was actually glad when I found out I was still in the positive for the day.

I am still counting on this weekend being a good one. Tomorrow I am playing in the Iron Man $30.000 freeroll, I am entered in it for playing alot on Full Tilt Poker. Hopefully I'm not too rusted in playing tournaments.

JJ in the BB: This is me tilting the last of my profit for the day, after numerous bad beats. I could have logged out a couple of hands earlier or just folded to the raise and had a nice profit for the day. It doesn't take more than one of these though for me to realize I am playing badly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Again,

Thanks for your answer. Maybe I start a blog but right now I usually just post at 2+2.

I would have a question if you don't mind. I'm not sure between playing 8 tables or 4 tables.

I'm not sure which one is more profitable, as with the first I have worse reads and with the second I play less hands.

Thanks,

dardo - Pedro

Unknown said...

Hi.

I am in a dilemma on that issue aswell. Not only do I play worse with 8 tables, but I feel I improve my game much slower.

Therefore I usually open 3 or 4 tables and only add tables if I am playing well. Often I stay at 4 and sometimes I stop at 6, but when I am playing particularly well I open 8.

On the weekends sometimes there are alot of fish out, practically giving their money away. At those times I like to get as many hands in as I can and play 8 tables.

Good luck reaching NL $100
Johan