Friday, July 21, 2006

434 hands $1662

I think for once that the profit today came from good play. I was very focused and alert, playing two or three tables only. Nowadays two or three tables usually arn't enough to keep me focused. I need to occupy my entire mind or it will start to wander, so I open table after table until I have so much to process I can think of nothing else besides poker.
Gladly today was diffrent and I think I owe some of it to the recent increase in live game play on my part. If anything, live games teach me patience and focus.

I played in a live 6 max tourney today at a local club. The buy-in was 300 DKR which is about $50. I like it alot, because I play solely 6 max online. I finished 7th out of 25 entrants and only top 3 got money. Jan V. who won our home game tourney some days back came in 2nd and scored some money again.

AK in UTG: I am definatly not happy with how I played this hand. You can't see it in the replay, but the MP player thinks for a good while before folding on the turn.
I am sure there is a good way to play this hand, but I am not sure what it is yet.

No comments: