Sunday, July 23, 2006

758 hands $24

I played a number of hands today on Full Tilt Poker. Not as many as I want to play on a saturday, I always aim to get in over 1000 hands, but the session went very smoothly and before I opened up poker tracker to dub this entry I thought I had only played 3-400 hands.

The session wasn't very interesting though. I looked through the hand histories, but was unable to find one interesting enough to post here. I just didn't connect with enough flops, so I barely pulled out ahead by playing aggressively and continuation betting.
An even money session like this nets me about $30 in rakeback and $54 isn't to bad a score when there is no tax.

My game is getting better and I feel like picking up on my daily grinding again. The break has helped me, both in real life and getting my game back on track.

Non online poker related content follows:

My friends and I had another live game today. 11 people played in the first one and I cramped all around a big table. That wasn't very succesfull, people were getting on eachothers nerves and stuff. So when the 12th player showed up in time for the next tourney, we divided it into two tables of 6. The result couldn't have been better in my oppinion, the game went much more smoothly and there was plenty of space to hang.

I took some pictures with my new camera, but I have come to the realization that I am not too skilled with this simple device. I need to read the manual next time and practice a bit. The image quality is more than ample for the internet though, so that is always some good news.
Here is the one photo I think turned out somewhat good.

My friends have won all my chips in a live Sit and Go

I came in 3rd in the first game and went out early in the second, that put me at even which is never to shabby.

No comments: