Tuesday, August 01, 2006

End of July results:
16,554 hands $4.489

These are my results at the tables for the month of July:

My total profit for the month after rakeback, bonuses, promotions and the odd tourney or two that I profited from is: $4.489. (In my currency: ca. 26.000 DKR)
My results are noticable worse this month than last month, where I made $8.500. I have been lazy and unfocused, and I am sure I have played worse as a result.
My plan offcourse is to shape up in August. I think I will try to get 1000 hands in a day. I will try to stay focused and fit by taking a exercising walk most days and eating right. Atleast once a week I will take a day off from poker to rest my emotions and my mind.

My friends and I are going on a holiday in September, so my poker playing and blog writing will go on halt for about 20 days next month.

No comments: