Thursday, August 24, 2006

Day 23 - 394 hands $735
Monthly goal $10.000 sofar $9.287

Again yesterday I couldn't reach the blogger homepage. It must be something wrong on my end. Oddly enough the problem clears if I restart my router and get a new ip.
I started todays session with loosing a buy-in at the $400 tables.

AQ in Middle Position: I should have folded pre-flop and I was pretty sure he was gonna show me exactly KK when I called on the flop. I have seen a couple of people three-bet me pre-flop with horrid hands. I think that is the reason I played this hand so badly.

Well I shaped up after that one bad hand and did my best to end the day on a positive note.

KK in the Big Blind: I don't slowplay often. In this hand I felt my opponent didn't have anything and wanted to bluff me off my hand. I quickly pressed the raise button on the river, I didn't think I would have any money left behind. Luckily it was only $30, but I should still have won that much more from him.

All in all I think it was a good day. My play isn't the best at the moment, so I hang at the $400 level instead of the $600. I still seem to be ahead of my competition though even when I am not playing my best.

No comments: