Sunday, August 06, 2006

Day 5 - 461 hands $177
Monthly goal $10.000 sofar $4.143

I started up three tourneys today. Two were qualifiers for a big tourney tomorrow, I didn't make the seat in either. The last tourney was a $22 Sit and Go, my reason for starting that one was to pay for the other two if I came in 1st or 2nd. I did win it and the whole experience netted me $42.

The last hour or so I played today, I had trouble keeping focus. I am sure that a couple of "moves" were made against me. But I just wasn't paying enough attention to capitalized on it. I see that I need the break I have been writing about, perhaps I'll make it two days off, instead of one. Sunday is usually a good day, so I might postpone the break until Monday. I am not sure yet, I'm gonna wait and see how I feel tomorrow.
I do feel like trying out one of those big tourneys that usually are held on Sundays.

No comments: