Saturday, August 26, 2006

Day 25 - 736 hands -$1.980
Monthly goal $10.000 sofar $7.345

I started the day playing $400 NL on Full Tilt Poker. Three hands within seconds of eachother I was all-in with my opponents drawing to two or three outs, and they all sucked out. I didn’t tilt away much afterwards, but it did put a damper in my mood and I decided to take a little break before heading back onto the tables. At that point I was down about $900.

After some Dota gaming with my friends I decided to try out my luck one more time, see if I could remedy the days loss. I think I played great, but I just got either colddecked or sucked out on more fiercly than I have been sofar this month.

This month has been up until now a good run, but that doesn't mean that I get my money in with the worse hand and suck out on someone. I do my job, get my money in with the best hand and it holds up. If that happends three or four times in a row it is a good run. Because every so often, the best hand doesn't win.

KK in Middle Position: This was my last hand of this session. I really felt like I deserved the pot, because this wasn't an easy push. I decided this was the last beating I could take today and closed down the tables. If I had won this hand the day would have been at - $700 instead.

This offcourse means that my monthly goal has suffered a major set-back. At $7.345 I still need $2.700 to reach my target. If I feel ok tomorrow I'll try to play a bunch of hands, to see if I can make it. But sometimes these bad beats linger for a day or two in my mind, if that is the case I am not gonna play much tomorrow.

No comments: