Friday, August 25, 2006

Day 24 - 644 hands $42
Monthly goal $10.000 sofar $9.329

I started the day winning alot, at some point I was up a couple of hundred dollars. Later I opened 6 $200 NL tables where I didn't play my best game, just rushing in a few hundred hands. I barely managed to keep some of my profit to end the day on a positive.

Well it is Friday today and if I want to reach my goal of $10.000, this weekend is my best shot at doing it. My mother is gonna celebrate her birthday today, so I don't know if I will be able to get alot of hands in, but hopefully I can play some tonight.
I heard of another live tourney today. There are a couple of them in my city, but I am not a very social person so I never hear of them till to late. I guess I need to add my cellphone number to some lists, so I can get a message when another tourney is scheduled. It'll have to wait till I get back from vacation though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats for your mom birthday today.

Unknown said...

Thanks.

It was a nice party with good food. I wanted to take some pictures, but forgot about it again.