Sunday, August 27, 2006

Day 26 - 976 hands $233
Monthly goal $10.000 sofar $7.578

I really worked hard today, giving it my all and my best. So many times I got my money in with the best hand and all to often it didn't hold up. The small profit I managed to end the day with, disguises the horror of a rollercoaster I went through to get it.
People do not want to hear about bad beats and there isn't much point in writing about them. Suffice it to say, if there was any justice in poker I would have reached my montly goal already with plenty to spare.

I have to be realistic. Unless I get a lucky day in the near future, I am not gonna make my monthly goal. As for the bad run, it isn't affecting my game and my emotional state heavily yet. If it continues and my game starts getting affected, I will have to move down in limits until I get back on track.

No comments: