Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Day 15 - 344 hands $263
Monthly goal $10.000 sofar $5.428

I took a break from poker yesterday. It wasn't scheduled I just felt like playing Eve Online all day. Today I felt a bit guilty if I didn't atleast squeeze in the 200 Full Tilt Points worth of hands that are required for the Iron Man Challenge. For those who don't know what that is; if you earn 200 points at Full Tilt for 25 days out of a month, you get entered into a freeroll tourney.

99 in Middle Position: This is a bad push here. I knew that it was quite likely he had 77, 88 or 78 on the flop. I shouldn't have called his raise, but instead mucked my hand on the flop. When the board paired on the turn I took it as a added bonus because now I beat 78. But the bet he makes on the turn should really have turned some warning bells on, I just misread it for a weak bet instead of a value bet in the heat of the moment.

Only two weeks now until my friends and I leave on our vacation. The blog will get a long rest and so will my poker playing.

No comments: