Sunday, August 20, 2006

Day 19 - 709 hands $929
Monthly goal $10.000 sofar $7.919

I am very happy about how this month has gone sofar. Setting a goal in dollars earnt has been a much better idea than setting a goal on how many hands to play each day. Hopefully I can win my last $2.000 before the month is over, so I will bring a good mood with me on vacation.

Todays session didn't stand out in any way. Infact this whole weekend hasn't felt like a weekend at all. Players still play badly and I make my money, but there hasn't been an increase in bluffing maniacs as there usually is. At least not on the tables I have played.

JTs in the Cut Off: I am not too happy about this push. The opponent wasn't the type to that makes loose calls. The board really looks drawy, so I am sure he will fire big on the turn if it isn't a scarecard. After that I can push and I can't see him folding. He said in the chat: "KK no good?" after he folded.

No comments: