Friday, August 18, 2006

Day 17 - 1002 hands $1.939
Monthly goal $10.000 sofar $6.571

I had two good sessions today and I am very happy about being back on track with my monthly goal. The numbers in the titles of my entries don't always add up. That is because I get paid bonuses from various sites. The monthly goal total reflects this, where my daily total doesn't.

All it took was a bad day for me to shape up and concentrate. It scares me to imagine how much I would earn each month if I really put my heart and soul into it.
I had alot of interesting hands today. Prolly just as interesting as other days, but today I really paid attention. I am not sure which hands I should feature, so I will just take the biggest winner and the biggest loser.

KK in the Small Blind: This hand hurt a bit. I am not sure if my push at the end is a mistake or not, it might well be.

A5 in the Small Blind: This hand is player dependant. I had made a couple of laydowns against this opponent and he was monster aggressive. I knew at this point that he was making huge purebluffs. Note that there is no way I am getting much money from him if I bet this hand at any point. I need to make him believe that I am strongly doubting the strength of my hand by pausing at every street.

No comments: