Monday, August 07, 2006

Day 6 - 368 hands -$76
Monthly goal $10.000 sofar $4.066

I played a couple of tourneys today and I did well in them. But when the big guarenteed tourney came up I didn't feel like playing in it. Instead I played some NL cash.

Sessions didn't have much happening. There were plenty of fish, but I didn't get any hands and didn't connect with enough flops. I got Aces cracked once for a big loss which left me a bit down for the day.

My plan is now to not play any hands of online poker until after midnight on Tuesday. That is 36 hours from the time of writing and should be enough time to relax a bit and get focused for another run.
My daily rythm is as always messed up. I have to drive my brother to the airport today, in the time I usually sleep, so with my scheduled break I think this is a good time to try to get a somewhat normal rythm again.

No comments: