Monday, August 28, 2006

Day 27 - 976 hands $227
Monthly goal $10.000 sofar $7.806

Last nights session isn't too clear in my mind. I got too tired to write my blog so I postponed it to today. I remember individual hands very clearly, but the overall play of the session doesn't stay with me through a nights sleep.

88 in the Cut Off: I sucked out in this hand. I remember I had tagged this opponent as a tilty LAG. But I still should have given the flop raise more credit than I do. It was a poor spot to get my money in the middle.

Since I leave for vacation Friday and am probably gonna be packing and stuff Thursday I am not gonna take Today (Monday) and Tuesday off, as I usually do.
I don't know how much I will be playing. I have completed the Iron Man Challenge this month and my Monthly Goal seems too far away to reach.

No comments: