Thursday, February 01, 2007

February 1st - End of January results.

Monthly goal: $7.000
I reached $4.124


January is over and although I didn't reach my goal for the month, I am happy about what I did manage to make.

These last couple of months have been trying. Perhaps I am not as good at poker as I rate myself, perhaps I have been unlucky or maybe the competition is getting harder. Whatever the reason for my declining results I am happy that they are at last on their way up again.

Here are my Poker Tracker Hold 'em results:

Hold 'em results for the month of January

From rakeback I made about $700 and I also played a tournament or two to get the total result up to $4.124.

Thirteen thousand hands is less than I was hoping for, I'll try my best to reach twenty thousand hands in February. I will also try to play more hands at $3/$6 and $5/$10.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your win-rates are outstanding.. I hope you realize that.. :)

Can I ask you for your total winrate on NL 600, and not just for the month? :)

/RoiDa

Anonymous said...

And winrate = PTBB/100 hands ;)

Unknown said...

I have been a winning player for a long time now, so I expect to keep a solid win rate each month.

Anything close to 5 PTBB/100 hands is very solid, but nothing extraordinary.

I guess I logged too few hands at higher stakes tables this month and that is the biggest reason I didn't make my monthly goal.

Last year:
NL $600 - 27,038 hands - 4.56 PTBB/100

Anonymous said...

IMO, to maintain a winrate over 5 PTBB/100 is almost impossible over a long set of hands - especially at NL 600 where the games really start getting tougher. :)

SO you're doing GREAT Johan. ;)

/RoiDa