Thursday, February 08, 2007

February 8th - A small break.

Monthly goal: $10.000
I am at $4.678
Change: $1.217


Another great day of poker and I am ahead of schedule with my monthly goal. I didn't play that many hands yesterday. I felt I deserved a break, after my big win two days ago. The few hands I play were good though and I cashed in another buy-in.

I think I am playing better now. I don't feel in any hurry to win a big pot, so I can safely duck the marginal situations that come up. That didn't stop me from blowing $150 on a bluff though:

T5o in the Big Blind: The small blind had been very annoying, raising each time it was folded to him. I should have picked a better spot to play back at him though.

Full Tilt Poker is going to host a number of big tourneys these coming days. Perhaps I will give one or two of the a try. I usually don't like playing poker for that many hours in a row, but I feel like giving some big tournaments a try.

No comments: