Wednesday, February 07, 2007

February 7th - I can be lucky too.

Monthly goal: $10.000
I am at $3.461
Change: $5.093


Wow, what can I say. I had a crazy session yesterday. Never before have I won this much in one day. I didn't get crazy good cards, but whenever the money went in the middle my hand held up.

I usually complain to my friends about sitting at a table and watching some guy win 5 buy-ins. That never happens to me, I tell them. Well not until now.

I think I have lost my complaining rights for some time now. I still think I have been unlucky these last couple of months,but there is no questioning that I was very lucky yesterday.

QQ in the Big Blind: Even though I played quite a few large pots yesterday, the hands were not so interesting. This one is kind of a tough decision though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice good to hear that lady luck was in your corner at least for a day !

hope she rolls with you as the days press on

Anonymous said...

Hi bro

Good to see u get a run on the good side of luck:-) U deserve it...

Suni

Unknown said...

Thank guys

It feels good to get lucky and make a big score. I feel my confidence coming back and I believe I will be better able to focus on the game.

Lady luck can be a killer. Most of us have probably seen High Stakes Poker, where Daniel Negreanu got very unlucky. Although he undoubtedly is a great player, his play deteriorated for each bad beat he took.

Although I probably won't be on the top of my game, until I can end this month having made my monthly goal, this is a big step in the right direction.