Monday, February 12, 2007

February 12th - A crazy weekend.

Monthly goal: $10.000
I am at $11.969
Change: $2.624


Wow, I didn't think I would reach this months goal this fast. With these kind of results it is hard to keep my feet planted on the ground. I have to remind myself that most of my winnings come from variance.

88 on the Button: I have not been playing my best at all times. Here I blow off a grand with a pair of eights.

But most of the time I have been playing this weekend, I have been focused. My steam-control has been good and I've played very consistent poker. Most of all of course I have been damn lucky.


I started playing Vanguard: Saga of Heroes two weeks ago. This is my character Scrat, a goblin healer.

I was afraid that the game would take away too much time from poker. On the contrary poker has taken too much time away from gaming. My friends are out leveling me and I seldom find time to group with them.

This weekend has been crazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually like your play with your 88 it could seem to be a good draw. He is betting very low almost just clickraising. Also good for your image to push with those 8 s hehe :)

Gl with your game

Anonymous said...

great to hear your running well after last month :)

and whats your take on vanguard i'm still on wow atm but always lookin to see whats out there

Unknown said...

Thanks

Vanguard is quite OK.

I personally think they launched it a bit early, I've played in a couple of betas, but none that were as buggy as the launch version of Vanguard.

That said, I think they have taken the best from many games and improved on aspects that needed improving.