Monday, February 19, 2007

February 19th - Movies and Oscars.

Monthly goal: $10.000
I am at $15.601
Change: $271


I didn't play many hands yesterday. I felt like taking a break so I called some friends and we went to see "The Prestige". It is definitely worth watching, with a nice story and some good acting.
Between us I think we had some mixed emotions about the movie, but overall I don't think anyone disliked it.

The Oscars are fast approaching and my friends and I are planning on watching it. It airs at about 1 o'clock at night here in the Faroe Islands. (Can't remember if night time is AM or PM)
So in preparation we are trying to see as many nominated movies as we can before they start. "The Prestige" is nominated for Art Direction and Cinematography.

The few hands I played didn't feature a lot of action, I was faced with this one tough decision:

92s in the Big Blind: This is the first hand I played at the table. But just before I sat down I saw this very same villain involved in a big pot with some questionable holding, so I decided to make this call.

No comments: