Saturday, February 24, 2007

February 24th - Oscars and poker drive.

Monthly goal: $10.000
I am at $11.102
Change: $572


Poker on Thursday didn't go to well. I didn't get many cards and failed to steal my way ahead on the tables. After it was all done I had dropped about a buy-in. Yesterdays session was the opposite and I managed to win back my loss and inch out a nice profit.

I feel I have lost some of my poker drive this month. I guess losing 5 buy-ins in one day will do that to you. I hope to get 3000 hands in this weekend, but it looks to be a challenge and I am afraid that the quality of play will suffer if I push it too much.

AQs in the Cut Off: What an ugly hand.
I don't know what is worse, my opponent trying his utmost not to win the maximum with the best hand. Or me insisting on playing for stacks with the worst of it.

I am a big movie fan and I watch The Oscars every year. This year I invited some friends over and we planned to make a night out of it (they air at 1 o'clock at night here in the Faroe Islands).

As it turns out, I don't have any channel that shows them. I was really looking forward to watching them, but I'll have to call around and cancel Sunday nights plans.

They do have a live webcast planned, if I don't figure something else out I guess I'll give that a chance.

No comments: