Saturday, February 03, 2007

February 3rd - A short break.

Monthly goal: $10.000
I am at $195
Change: -$474


Today was another tough session, wrought with large all-ins, aggressive play and gut wrenching suck-outs. The bad beats and the cold cards did get the better of me today and after two big losses I wasn't playing my best game.

TT on the Button: I make two bad bluffs at this pot, where I should have known better. This kind of hand is a pretty standard sight nowadays, with the current style of play.
I have seen these hands go down several times before and should have known that I was in a bad spot to bluff.

I am happy though that I am still up for the month, to be honest I expected to be down a bit more than a grand before I checked the results.

It is Saturday today and my friend Jan just called to see if I was up for a board game. I think I can use the break and if I feel up to it I'll try to get a couple of hundred hands more in when I get back.

No comments: