Friday, February 16, 2007

February 16th - Inevitability.

Monthly goal: $10.000
I am at $14.172
Change: -$1.165


Yesterday was my first loosing session for quite a while. I had made plans with some friends, so I didn't get many hands in. Just before they arrived to pick me up, this hand comes along:

A3s in the Cut Off: I make two ugly calls here. I guess my read was just way off. I remember thinking at the time that it felt like a bluff.

It is hard to get up and leave the tables after this kind of hand, you want a shot at winning your money back. That is a pretty stupid urge to have, these are the exact times you need to leave the table.

The weekend is starting. Being this lucky this month has got my spirits up and I am planning on putting in a lot of hours. I hope I can stay focused throughout.

No comments: