Thursday, November 30, 2006

November 30th – Q&A.
Monthly goal $15.000 @ - $3.816

I got some question in an email and thought it would be a good idea to answer them here.

  • Do you use any software to track your opponents and which ones do you find most usefull?


  • Yes, I use Poker Tracker and PokerAce Hud. I have purchased and tried other products, but I only use these two.

  • Does Full Tilt allow you to grab hand history as an observer?


  • Yeah they do. I like to grab and review hands that I see Phil Ivey, Spirit Rock and others play. I don't however datamine the Full Tilt tables, I don't think the effort is worth it.

  • Do you use any of the rakeback sites and do you have a recommendation for that?


  • I have used multiple rakeback sites and have never had any bad experience. If you would like a recommendation, I can refer people if I have their emails and get a reward for referring them.

    No comments: