Tuesday, November 14, 2006

November 14th – Still alot to learn in Omaha.
Monthly goal $15.000 @ - $2.657

Hold 'Em Cash

I did well today in Hold 'Em. I always try to find an excuse to play Omaha these days it seems, so every time the games seem a bit tight in the Hold 'Em section I jump on the Omaha games.
I shouldn't forget that Hold 'Em is my best game.

A9s in the Small Blind: This hand is very similar to the hand I featured yesterday. I remembered the previous hand and almost folded to the river bet. Instinct made me call in the last second, I noticed the size of the river bet seemed like a bet that wanted me to fold, where yesterdays bet was a bet that wanted a call.

Omaha Cash

I can't blame all of my loss on luck. Today I made a couple of expensive mistakes in Omaha. I still have alot to learn about the game.
Learning goes fast though and my opponents make gross mistakes aswell.

KQ99ss in Middle Position: I flop a warp and a King high flushdraw, so I am not to unhappy about getting my money in on the flop here. Raising pre-flop with this kind of hand from Under the Gun or Middle Position is a mistake though, I think.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dunno when you changed your pic, but I like it. It's more you than the others :)

Unknown said...

Yeah the previous photos needed to be changed. I am just terrible with a camera. My brother took the photo I feature currently.