Thursday, November 02, 2006

Day 1 - hands 347 - $638
Monthly goal $15.000 @ - $638

I played some PL Omaha yesterday and did well, then I played some NL Hold 'Em and didn't do so well. Today I am not feeling so well, so perhaps I'll take a short break from poker.

Doing these monthly goals does put some pressure on. It feels like I just went from + $15.000 to - $15.000 in one day, because that is what I have set myself up to make these coming 30 days.

Hopefully I can put these bad thoughts behind me and keep my focus on playing my best.

ATo in the Cut Off: I find myself in this awkward position time and again, should I continuation bet against a short stack? Before I know it I have priced myself in to loose a good chunk of my money.
I think the correct play is to check on this particular flop, but I have to put some more thought into what I'll do in general.

No comments: