Saturday, March 03, 2007

March 3rd - A good start.

Monthly goal: $11.000
I am at $2.101
Change: $2.101


I don't think it is a good idea to set myself an unrealistic goal for March, just because February fared well. If I want to get into a new level of earnings and start to make twenty- or fifty- or a hundred thousand dollars a month, I need to make fundamental changes to the way I play. Either by playing drastically more hands per month, or moving up to higher stakes.

I don't plan on making any such changes to my game in March, so I feel a goal of $11.000 will serve as good motivation for my current game.

I played a poor short session at $5/$10 two days ago and lost about a buy in, so I decided to take a break and get ready for the weekend. Yesterday I did much better and my game was at a decent level. I won back my losses and got a good start on the month.

I hope to sharpen up my focus more for the remaining hands I can get in before the weekend is over.

No comments: