Wednesday, March 14, 2007

March 14th - Bad habits and new phones.

Monthly goal: $11.000
I am at $4.515
Change: -$423


Bad habits die hard and I have got a lot of bad habits. It seems I have a new excuse each day to avoid getting in a thousand hands of poker.
I know I can make a fortune this month if I only get in a daily walk and a good session of poker, but days pass without a single hand played.

I have managed to play about eight hundred hands these last three days. The sessions have not featured much action and my play has been far from stellar.

Q4o in the Big Blind: Afterwards I hated my river call. I haven't played this opponent much, so I had a hard time letting the hand go after I made two pair on the turn.


I have finally bought a new cell phone. I lost my old one at a pub about two months ago. My new phone is a Nokia N80, amongst its many nifty features is a 3M camera. Above is a photo of me eating a Whopper and a salad at Burger King, TrĂ³ndur took the photo with my new phone.

No comments: