Friday, March 23, 2007

March 23rd - Hat trick.

Monthly goal: $11.000
I am at $6.891
Change: $2.319


Another session and another win, who knows I might be starting a trend. Well I can hope so at least.

I am still happy with my game and the amount of hands I manage to get in each day. I have basically spent a week in front of my computer, so I am starting to feel a little drained, but I hope I can keep up the pressure throughout the coming weekend.

AKo in the Small Blind: I got really lucky in this hand. I don't see me getting away from the hand if he bet something like $150 on the turn.
I don't know if my check on the turn is always the correct play, but in any case it saved me a buy-in here.

The smart move would probably be to take today off and save up some strength for the weekend. I do doubt though that I can stay away from the tables, it is hard not to play after three good days.

No comments: