Saturday, March 24, 2007

24th March - Looks like a good weekend.

Monthly goal: $11.000
I am at $12.366
Change: $5.475


The weekend action looks to be pretty good and I am running hot. I try to get as many hands in as I can, but I find it hard to concentrate for more than a couple of hours at a time.

I have been giving some thought about taking a trip to Las Vegas come June. There are a couple of $1.500 NL Hold'em events that I would like to play in.
I don't think any of my friends are planning on going, it seems kind of lonely to go to Las Vegas all on your own. But I think the vacation would do me good, so I think I'll make the trip anyway.

T9o in the Small Blind: The pots get awfully big in $10/$20. If the board would have paired or a spade would have fallen, my results for today would have been quite different.

No comments: